If you’re familiar with the Photos app, you may already know how to crop a photo on your iPhone. While you can still crop photos the traditional way, did you know that you can now access a shortcut to the crop feature? This simple hidden trick makes cropping photos so convenient and easy. Here’s how to do it!
Why You’ll Love This Tip:
- Quick crop a photo in the Photos app.
- Avoid tapping the edit button just to crop a photo.
- Select specific aspect ratios for your crop.
Quick Crop Pics on iPhone
This tip works on any iPhone or iPad running iOS 17 or iPadOS 17 or later.
The quick crop feature can be accessed directly from the picture in the Photos app you want to crop. If you like learning hidden tips and tricks about your iPhone, be sure to sign up for our free Tip of the Day!
- Open the Photos app.
- Select the picture you want to crop.
- Zoom in on the image.
- Tap Crop in the top right corner.
- Long-press the Crop button to access preset crop ratios.
- The image will suggest a crop based on how much you zoomed in on the image. Adjust the image size as normal, and then tap Done when you’re finished!
And that’s how to use the hidden quick crop feature in the Photos app on iPhone! Happy cropping!